The Friends Education Equity Collaborative
Tax Credit Program for Individuals
Qualifying donors receive a 90% tax credit on their PA taxes, and may also qualify for a federal deduction for their donation.
What is the Friends Education Equity Collaborative?
Frankford Friends School is one of the ten founding members of the Friends Education Equity Collaborative (FEEC). The FEEC fosters the growth of Quaker Education by providing funding that makes a Quaker education accessible to deserving families.
In 2016-2017, the FEEC supported over 100 students at 15 different Friends Schools, including Frankford Friends School, which received over $60,000.00 of scholarship money!
How can you become a donor to the FEEC?
- If you can answer YES to any of these questions you may qualify:Are you employed by, or a partner in a for-profit business and your annual personal income exceeds $200,000 (or $300,000 for a couple)? (Sole proprietorships are not qualified).
- Are you employed by a not-for-profit and your annual personal income exceeds $200,000 (or $300,000 for a couple), or your net worth exceeds $1,000,000, excluding the value of your primary residence, and you own stock in any Pennsylvania incorporated “business firm”?
- Are you retired and your personal income exceeds $200,000 (or $300,000 for a couple) or your net worth exceeds $1,000,000, excluding the value of your primary residence, and you own stock in any Pennsylvania incorporated “business firm”?
- Are you an owner of a Pennsylvania corporation or partnership that has net assets in excess of $5,000,000?
- Are you an officer of a Bank or Savings and Loan acting in a fiduciary or professional capacity.
- Are you an office of an Insurance Company acting on behalf of the company?
- Are you an officer or representative of a Trust, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000, acting on behalf of the Trust?
If you answered YES to any of the qualifying questions, we would love to talk to you and share more about how you can make a difference in the lives of young people. Please contact Joy Bowman Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (215)533-5368.
More information about the program can also be found here.