Reminder: applications are accepted beginning on September 1 for the following school year.
To avoid being placed on a waitlist, we strongly recommend that you apply for admission to Frankford Friends School between September 1 and February 1 for admission the following September. The earlier your application is completed, the better your chances of acceptance are.
All downloadable forms are posted on this page. If you need printed copies of the application and forms, please call or email Director of Admissions Darree Palmer at 267-678-3912. Please download and complete the:
- Application Form – download and complete for all grades.
In addition, the application package should include the appropriate Parent Questionnaire:
- FFS Parent Questionnaire – grades PreK and K
- FFS Parent Questionnaire grades 1 through 5
- FFS Parent Questionnaire grades 6 and 7
For students applying for grades 5 through 7, please complete the Student Questionnaire:
Finally, the following forms should be completed by your child’s current school and teacher. These forms must be mailed directly to Frankford Friends School by the school and teacher. Please provide the school/teacher with a stamped envelope pre-addressed to Frankford Friends School, 1500 Orthodox Street, Philadelphia PA 19124, when you give them the forms. We will not accept forms that have not been sent directly from your child’s school.
- Permission to Release School Records (all ages) to be signed by you and given to your child’s current school with a stamped envelope pre-addressed to Frankford Friends School.
- Teacher Referral Forms to be given to your child’s teacher – grades PreK through 1 OR grades 2 through 7 to be given to your child’s teacher with a stamped envelope pre-addressed to Frankford Friends School.